Claims Advisor | Galway | Healthcare | Permanent
Your new company
Due to continuing growth within the Finance Department within a Healthcare Industry based in Galway, they are now looking to recruit for the position of Claims Officer. This role is a permanent Full Time, 37 hours per Week.
Your new role
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that billing is completed timely, efficiently and accurately and in accordance with health insurer agreements and that all information relating to claims is collated correctly.
- To process all Insurance Claim Forms in accordance with relevant agreements.
- To liaise with Consultants and Secretaries on collection and collation of claim forms
- Dealing with all queries relating to a patient claim including phone queries.
- Dealing with phone queries in relation to patient accounts or insurance cover.
- Processing late Claims
- Any other Adhoc duties allocated by Billing Manager
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a confidential manner at all times.
- Flexibility required as may be requested to work additional hours as and when required.
- Previous experience in a similar role – desirable not essential
What you'll get in return
- Permanent role
- Onsite parking
- Career Progression
- Company Pension
- Great culture environment - social clubs
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104577