Civil/Environmental Engineer 45,000-55,000 (DOE)
Your new company
Your new company are established in the field of Civil Engineering, Planning & Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering, Health & Safety and project management. Their goal is to provide environmentally responsible and sustainable engineering services to the public and private sectors. They have comprehensive experience in the planning, civil and structural design and construction of Renewable Energy projects ranging from Wind Farm, Solar, Battery Storage to Bioenergy Peaking Plants. The successful candidate will become a member of a highly motivated and committed team working on a variety of projects. You will be involved in design across a number of sectors within the construction industry and have the opportunity to gain valuable engineering experience.
Your new role
The role will involve using AutoCAD & Civil 3D to produce drawings and other details for renewable energy projects. Project work would include:
- Access: Access Track Layouts - Floating / Excavated Roads, Transport Route Assessment & Auto Tracking, Crane hard standings
- Drainage: SUDS Drainage design & layouts, Traditional foul and surface water drainage design & layouts
- Planning: Project Layout design and Planning Drawings
- Traffic: Traffic Management Plans
- Substations: Layout design
- Environmental Management: Construction & Environmental Management Plans, Drainage Management Plans, Sediment Control Plans, Peat Stability Method Statements
- Due Diligence, Rights OF Way, Wayleaves, Lease mapping, As-built Surveys and Drawings, Planning Compliance, Building Regulation Compliance, Declaration Of Identity
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum - Ordinary Bachelors Degree (NFQ Level 7) in Engineering or similar
- Ideally would have a Level 8 degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Ideally would have 2 to 5+ years’ experience in the field of Structural / Building Works
- Competent in the use of AutoCAD drafting software.
- Ideally would be competent in the use of AutoDesk Civil 3D
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience with some of the below items desirable
- Drainage & SuDS Design & Detailing
- Road Layout Design & Detailing
- Renewable Energy Eivil Engineering Works
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will be offered a defined and structured career path, where individual achievement and progression is rewarded. We provide one-on-one mentoring and offer a Graduate Development Programme which provides support towards Chartership. We encourage and support Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Attractive Salary, staff bonus & pensions scheme.
- Annual Leave increases with years of service & career progression.
- Paid training and Continued Professional Development (CPD) with route to Chartership.
- Flexible Work Practices and a modern & progressive workplace.
- Paid Professional Memberships.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103229