Civil Engineer required for a leading Consultancy in Dublin. €45,000-€55,000 (DOE)
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy with multiple offices across Ireland. This highly established consultancy covers areas such as Water Services, Energy & Environment and Civil & Structural Engineering.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be a valued member of the team and you will be required to take on the following responsibilities & duties:
- Preparation of tenders.
- Prepare and review preliminary designs and reports using a variety of computer software including AutoCad 2D and 3D.
- Preparation of detailed design drawings and specifications.
- Preparation of Preliminary and Contract Drawings using a range of packages such as AutoCAD 2D/3D, Site 3D, MX Roads and ArcGIS.
- Liaise with Clients and Regulatory Agencies.
- Procurement of Site Investigation, Civil Engineering Works including preparation of pricing schedules and Bills of Quantities.
- Administration of the construction contracts to ensure design requirements, project schedules and project budgets are achieved.
What you'll need to succeed
To Succeed in your new role, you will need a minimum of a Level 8 Honour Bachelors Degree (A masters degree/level 9 would be considered an advantage). You will need at least two years’ post graduate experience in Civil engineering in an Irish consultancy. The following skills and experience are required for your new role:
- Excellent written and verbal English & strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of software programs to create and assess preliminary designs and reports, and then create comprehensive design drawings and requirements.
- Liaising with clients and carrying out site inspections
- Teamwork and Leadership.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary (45-55k DOE)
- Annual Probability/performance related bonus Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid Working Model
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Pension Plan
- Bike to work Scheme
- Sports and Social Events
- Continued Professional Development
- Family Friendly Working Policies
- Support for Professional Association Membership
- Career Pathway Programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1091955