Road &Transportation Design Engineer for a leading consultancy in North Dublin €55,000-€65,000 (DOE) +Benefits
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy with multiple offices across Ireland. This highly established consultancy covers areas such as Water Services, Energy & Environment and Civil & Structural Engineering. The successful candidate will join a strong team of professionals who cover a broad range of civil engineering projects. Due to increased workload and new exciting projects, we are looking for a Roads & Transportation Design Engineer to join our team.
Your new role
In your new Role, you will be working on some high profile projects with one of Irelands most prestigious consultancies. You will be carrying out the following duties:
- Preparation of Tenders
- Preparation and review of preliminary designs.
- Creating preliminary and contract drawings using a variety of programmes, including AutoCAD 2D/3D, Site 3D, MX Roads, and ArcGIS.
- Business Development: Relationship management and coordination with clients and regulatory agencies.
- Acquiring contracts for site investigation, civil engineering work, and roads, as well as pricing to ensure the project is delivered on schedule and within budget.
- Ensuing Design requirements are met.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you must have 3+ years’ experience in Civil Engineering (preferably in Roads and Transportation). You must hold a Level 8 degree in Civil Engineering. Level 9/Masters degree would be considered an advantage. You must be a self-motivated individual who is chartered/near chartered. Proficiency in AutoCad 2D and 3D is essential.
What you'll get in return
- An excellent salary commensurate to the successful candidate’s experience and suitability (€55,000-€65,000)
- Remote/Hybrid working options
- A strong CPD commitment & Career Pathway Programme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Company Pension Plan
- Generous Annual Leave allowance
- Family-Friendly Working and Leave Policies
- Paid Sick Leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Support for Professional Association Membership
- Examination and study leave
- Sports and Social Events
- Employee Voice Forum & Employee Assistance Programme
- Tax Saver Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1102927