Business Excellence specialist, hybrid cork, 400 p/d
Your new company:
Our Client is a leading multinational Pharmaceutical organisation with sites worldwide and a state of the art location in Cork. A household name with a enterprise wide drive to grow and develop their employees to be the best in class and drive positive change for the future.
Your new role:
- Shape and lead site-wide change programs through lean & six sigma methodologies.
- Embed & sustain ‘Managing Site Performance’ business process standard on site.
- Develop and cultivate a continuous improvement culture.
- Enhance the involvement and engagement of employees in process improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Certified to Black/Green belt level or relevant Lean Qualification
- Proven track record in leading significant project and/or change initiatives that have delivered breakthrough results for an organization.
- Innovative, adaptable and collaborative approach to business challenges
- Incorporates different perspectives, backgrounds, and talent to generate effective ideas or solutions and engage in open and constructive conversations, focused on high-performance teams
What you'll get in return:
- Pay Rate of €300-400 per day. (Dependent on experience)
- 12 Months Contract.
- Hybrid working model - Based in Cork
- Opportunity to work with a multinational pharmaceutical company
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email us now. #1102925