Your new company
Is an architectural visualisation studio based in Dublin and London.
We are unique in the industry as we have a 40+ year history of creating physical scale models,
premium quality CGIs, interactive apps and immersive experiences all under one roof.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will oversee and drive sales and business development activities, nurturing relationships with existing and past clients as well as growing the client base.
- You will lead the marketing strategy and represent the company's public profile through social media, networking and other relevant channels.
- You should be confident to be the first contact of the business facing side and to always present what we can offer in a professional, engaging and competent way that inspires and engages our clients to work with us.
- You should be up to date on what’s happening in the industry and be happy to share insights with the internal team and client base.
- On a personal level you should have a passion for what we do, be self driven, highly organised, inquisitive and open to collaborate with our dynamic team of artists and developers.
- A proven track record in sales and business development in our industry.
- An ability to strategically and proactively identify and develop new business sales and marketing opportunities to help increase revenue.
- Active and effective account and pipeline management to ensure relevant sales targets are met.
- An ability to meet short term needs as well as playing the long game.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for what looks good and communicates effectively.
- A background in the creative, architecture or the property industry will be essential so you can
hit the ground running.
What you'll get in return
- Competencies - confidence, self driven, highly organised, problem-solving, strategic planning, teamwork, integrity, commercial awareness, results orientated
- Proven track record of sales and business development in the property industry
- Proven experience working as a BD manager in a similar role
- Fluency in English is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full driving licence
What you need to do now
- Full time position in our Dublin studio
- €55,000 Base salary + commission
- 23 days holiday + Public holidays
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1097280