Business Analyst - Dublin Hybrid - 6 Months
Your new company
This is a multinational financial services organisation based in Dublin is hiring for a number of Business Analysts across all levels for their risk and finance technology team.
Your new role
We are looking for a team player who will contribute to the overall success of the business by driving effective collaboration within a team of highly skilled analysts. You will help solve complex business problems within a world leading bank. You will work closely with business users and development teams to build best in class risk management & finance solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst with a minimum of 3 years in a Financial/Banking environment.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with work management and collaborative tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience working with SQL is desired
- Experience in a regulatory environment is beneficial
- Experience in data management and visualisation is beneficial
- Relevant working rights for Ireland (Sponsorship is not provided)
What you'll get in return
- Pay Rate of €350-450 per day. (Dependent on experience)
- 6 Months Contract.
- Remote working model initially, will move to 2 days a week hybrid in Dublin (Must be based within Ireland)
- Opportunity to work with a multinational financial company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1107401