Senior Building Services - Rosslare based - permanent role - excellent package
Your new company
Your new organisation are a construction Main Contractor that specialise in several industries across Ireland and the UK. They have been in operation for over 25 years and have been involved in some of Dublin's most recognisable design & build projects. Industries include, Commercial, Educational, Healthcare & Industrial. They have a large fitout division and currently provide services to several retail organisations for the restoration/fitout of their stores.
Your new role
Your new role has responsibility for the delivery of Building Services Systems across a variety of industries (Commercial, Residential, Hospitality) which are completed on budget and efficiently. The successful candidate will achieve the objective to deliver fully integrated and commissioned MEP systems on projects that will meet the specified design and statutory requirements.
- The role will involve representing main contractor and responsible for the supervision, programming, and management of M&E Sub contractors.
- Execute the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required Project Pre- Construction and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Leading of meetings with sub-contractors and reporting to main design & contract team
- Ensure MEP Sub Contractor Health & Safety adherence and performance through weekly meetings
- Manage the production of ME coordinated drawings
- Manage the production/approval of technical submittals/samples from the MEP subcontractors in line with the programme and specification requirements.
- Manage the flow of information between MEP Subcontractors and the project team.
- Take responsibility for MEP Integration and Project delivery as part of the overall project team.
- Support the planning for key building services resources to manage delivery of projects.
- Ensure the finalisation of Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes.
What you will need to succeed
You must have at least 5 years’ experience in managing MEP related projects. You should have a Degree in either Mechanical/Electrical or MEP related trade qualification. Proven experience in having the professional competence through operational involvement in all phases of projects from Estimating, Pre- Construction, and installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover.
What you will get from the employer
In return for this, you will work with an organisation who have a strong pipeline of work in place and with a very healthy Profit. They do pride themselves in retaining staff and offering CPD, Education, etc to help further their own professional development, along with their own career within the organisation. #1097466