Branch Advisor, Dingle, Full Time
Your new company
One of Ireland’s largest financial companies with over 200 locations Nationwide who provide a diverse range of services to banking, financial and related services are currently seeking a Branch Advisor to work within a busy branch located in the beautiful town of Dingle.
Your new role
This is an ideal role for an individual who would like to take the first step towards building a career in Retail Banking. You will be responsible for ensuring that every customer’s experience in branch is as streamlined and efficient as possible. Your new role will be centred on getting customers engaged with using the self-service machines in branch, helping them understand and use the machines as well as dealing with any queries or issues as they arise. See below duties outlined:
- Greet all customers who enter the Branch
- Process payments and withdrawals, working within the cash desk, lodgements and general day-to-day banking errands.
- Help customers to set up and maintain accounts
- Deal with calls, emails, and face-to-face enquiries
- Promote financial products and services to customers.
- Guide customers to the correct colleague in regard to their financial queries.
- Help customers with the use of IT systems to update account details
- General administration tasks
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have excellent customer services skills with previous experience within a busy customer facing environment. You will be a strong team player who understands the importance of working effectively with others. An interest in the Banking Industry is essential as you will go on to sit your Banking exams and become a Qualified Financial Advisor.
What you'll get in return
Excellent on the job and learning opportunities. You will be joining a diverse and inclusive company whose customers and employees are at the forefront of everything they do. You will receive a very competitive salary with annual holiday accrual and additional benefits are on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.