Your new company
You will be working with a global leader in banking and wealth management to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products in order to achieve to best outcomes for clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple creative and responsible.
Your new role
The Internal Audit Transformation team is a central team within Internal Audit. The team reports into to the Chief Auditor for the company and focus on oversight of Internal Audits in relation to the review of the Firm-Wide Transformation initiatives.
This team will be accountable for oversight, coordination and direction within Internal Audit to enable consistent and timely review of Transformation initiatives by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Internal Audit Product/Functions team(s), Business & Functions Risk/Control, Program leads and the companies CAO Transformation team.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have a minimum of 5 years experience within Internal Audit and the following:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in risk management and control frameworks related to at least one of the Financial Risk disciplines, wholesale credit risk or counterparty credit risk preferred
- Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) preferred.
- Experience in regulatory remediation or change projects preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to implement continuous improvement and innovation in audit tools and techniques.
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment.
- Effective negotiation skills, written and verbal.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of this global company. If you wish to advance in the financial services sector this would be a great opportunity to do so. This position is based in Dublin City centre and offers a hybrid facility whereby you can work two days from home and three days in the office. It is a permanent position with benefits included.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1100203