QA Automation Engineer Cyber - CONTRACT- 200-400 € MAX Day rate
Your new company
The Client is based in Limerick is one of the biggest contact lens manufacturing facilities in the world.The Limerick facility was originally fitted out with six advanced production lines to manufacture one day disposable contact lenses for the European and Japanese Markets. Since then, it has expanded a number of times and now has over 40 production lines and manufactures lenses which are shipped worldwide. The limerick site produces over seven billion lenses annually on a continuous 24/7 shift.
Your new role
Automation Engineer with interest in Cybersecurity. Working in a team environment to provide the testing, analysis, and coordination of OT and application security issues, supporting the development-team and user base, while hardening the overall OT security profile.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Work closely with the global ISRM (Information Security and Risk Management) Team.
• Assist in developing security standards, best practices and security enhancements for the site.
• Be a member of a cross-functional, senior IT-OT core team.
• Work closely with internal customers to provide secure solutions and service while accomplishing the project’s objectives and filling established requirements.
• Support malware-scanning of stand-alone systems.
• Assist and perform testing of solutions, recommend improvements, and support the deployment of changes.
• Assist in developing strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
• Align security solutions with business strategies, working primarily with line management and IT business partners.
• Improve security awareness in the business by advising on specific training and building awareness throughout the plant.
• Assist in development and maintenance of operational procedures, standards, and policies, that are needed for the daily operation of assigned cybersecurity systems.
• Participation in validation of software releases and hardware upgrades.
• Participate in application security assessments and reviews.
• Perform application-level penetration tests.
• Assist in efforts to further embed application security within the SDLC (software development lifecycle), specifically leveraging automation & continuous integration.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience & Education
• Essential – experience in regulated industry with change control.
• Have knowledge of IT infrastructure, networking and software lifecycles.
• Experience with the following platforms is preferable: ArchestrA, Intouch, historian, Thin Client, Thin manager, Allen Bradley PLC, Factory talk installation & configuration, support and verify patching activity, GxP change control systems.
• Familiarity with ISA-62443 Security standard and general Industry Standards for cybersecurity is an advantage
• Essential – Bachelor's Degree in Automation Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Cyber Security, or similar accreditation.
• Desirable – Experience with the use of network scanning tools.
What you'll get in return
• 6 months of initial contract which has a potential extension as they have 40 new projects coming in soon.
• On-site working environment with little flexibility of working from home
• Working with a Fortune 500 company
• Experiencing the world of Cyber Security
• Experience using the latest technologies
• Emphasis on team collaboration and own initiative
• Day rate depends on experience between 200-400€ per day
• EU Citizens/ Stamp 4/ Stamp 1g only eligible to apply (no sponsorship)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Email - Riya.Roy@hays.com