40% Audit and 60% Accounts prep - Join a professional successful Practice with strong career progression.
Your new company
Or client has a reputation as a very successful and professional practice. The practice provides a full range of Accounting services including, Auditing, Taxation and Consultancy to many SME clients across a broad range of business sectors. It also has some larger and significant clients.
Why Join, In the words of the Partner "Great Work Life balance, Nice office culture, Helpful team, real opportunities available to progress your career, we have long serving staff"
Your new role
This is a replacement role due, the incumbent was over 14 years with the company and is relocating. They will leave a clean set of accounts and audit files.
- Take ownership of a portfolio of Audit clients 40% Audit Work.
- Preparation of Accounts and deal directly with clients 60% Accounting Work
- Management of a team of Accounts professionals which provide Audit and Non-Audit services to clients
- Mentor and manage a team of 6 who are already a highly engaged team.
- Ensuring a timely completion of audits, accounts and CRO returns.
- Work closely with clients to ensure a professional service
- Provide technical accounting support to the team as input is required
- Identify and implement controls and best practice solutions
- Identify business development opportunities through attracting new business while cross selling the other professional services offerings of the firm
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a Qualified Chartered Accountant, ACA/ACCA/CPA accountant
- Experience in managing a team of accountants.
- Solid technical knowledge with good communication skills
- Practice experience
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a salary upto €80,000 with benefits. Its the culture and opportunity that is really exciting here, very professional with a solid client base.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Vincent Murray now on 021 2129483. #1095152