Associate Level Civil Engineer & Civil Lead
Dublin City Centre
Your new company
Your new company is a Civil & Structural design consultancy with an office based in Dublin City, Limerick and London. Their expertise includes structural engineering & design, civil & traffic engineering, environmental engineering, (BIM) building information modelling and inspections & assessment reports. They are now looking for an experienced ‘.
Your new role
You will have the chance to engage on an interesting range of residential, commercial, industrial, and data centre development projects with a top Irish engineering consultancy.
- The successful Associate Level Civil Engineer will take the lead in the delivery of civil projects, including the development and management of client relationships.
- You will oversee the civil parts of given projects, coordinating all engineering and technician resources to create high-quality deliverables on schedule.
- You will be involved directly in resource management as well as the ongoing development and training of younger civil team members.
- You will be able to effectively deliver development infrastructure programmes throughout Ireland.
- Your responsibilities will include all areas of drainage design, such as writing planning reports and EIAR chapters and responding to design and construction technical questions.
- You will collaborate closely with the road design, traffic, and structural teams to ensure that the civil workload on assigned projects is completed as quickly as possible.
- You will be involved in the strategic master planning of infrastructure for both public and private clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- 10+ years of drainage design experience
- Level 8 Civil Engineering degree or similar
- Engineers Ireland and/or ICE chartered.
- Good understanding of general drainage network design and Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDs)
- Excellent civil infrastructure design experience on commercial, basement, residential, and industrial projects.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills Proficiency with drainage modelling utilising Causeway, Micro drainage, or comparable drainage modelling software.
- Strong interpersonal and time management abilities
- Full clean driver's licence
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent salary circa €70k – €80k (depending on experience)
- Health insurance contribution
- Life assurance
- Accredited CPD program
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1102766