Your new company
You will work in the SSC of a Global organisation, that has over 8,000 employees, over 55 locations worldwide, Customers in over 100 countries, Multi Billion Dollar Turnover and invests about 10% of Turnover in R&D. The company is over 40 years old and has over 20 manufacturing sites. It's products and services are changing the world we live in and the future is certain for this dynamic organisation. The Cork site is a result of the company’s strategic efforts to consolidate and centralise select compliance and accounting processes. It has reputation for providing an excellent work environment and rewards employees that want to contribute and develop their careers.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Perform the day-to-day shared services collections function within the defined process standards.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets as assigned by management and prioritizing the collection of debt within the AR ledger.
- Responsible for recording and following up on disputes.
- Resolve disputes by working with internal teams and/or the customer to verify information.
- Work closely with the Credit Team to follow the guidelines outlined in the Credit Policy.
- Responsible for preparing detailed Aged Debt SOX.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or required.
- Occasional travel may be required.
What you'll get in return
- 2+ years experience in similar positions.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in fast-paced multinational environments.
- Experience in Shared Service Center is an advantage.
- Oracle experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Any other additional languages will be an advantage.
- This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or an unusual work environment.
What you need to do now
- Purpose: Opportunity to create a more resourceful world by working on the 21st century’s biggest challenges: managing water, energy, and gas.
- Career: The opportunity to develop in the consolidated GBS center of a multinational company with global scope.
- Compensation package: Competitive salary, pension plan, health insurance, hybrid work arrangement, study support, parking…
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1097387