Administration, Compliance, Admin, Legislation
Your new company
Hays are global leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed c.66,000 people into permanent jobs and c.235,000 people into temporary roles.
We are seeking an Administrator to join our Dublin Compliance Team.
In your new role
- Responsible for audit and reporting
- Point of contact for all compliance queries for the business.
- Working alongside a team to achieve high level internal and external audit results
- Coordinating training and providing compliance training to all new staff and refresher training to current staff.
- Handling Business Support phone lines with the team
What you'll need to succeed
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Be extremely organised and have excellent time management skills.
- Be able use initiative and work both alone and alongside a team.
- Be proficient in Excel and Word.
- Be fluent in English and have good writing skills.
- Have experience in administration and customer service.
- Have a keen interested in employment law, audit and compliance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1080817