Accounts Receivable Administrator role opened with a Semi-State Body Company
Your new company
Exciting Accounts Receivable Administrator role opened with a Semi-State Body Company. Accounts Receivable activities; including processing and managing all invoices issued, recording all payments received and deals with customers directly in relation to accounts.
Your new role
- Issuing, processing and managing all invoices issued within the organisation from a central location, such as 3rd party contributions, Site works and so on, except for all tariff billing (transportation) as this is conducted by the Trading & Settlements team
- Recording of all payments received in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitoring of bank accounts for receipts and follow up of any unidentified receipts
- Acting as the interface in answering any accounts receivable queries received and providing high levels of customer service at all time.
- Ensuring adherence to relevant policies and procedures from a compliance point of view
- Seeking opportunities for continuous improvement / implementation of best practices to improve performance
- Ensuring timely collection of outstanding debtor balances and managing balances outstanding
- Dealing with customers to collect outstanding balances in an efficient and effective manner
- Responsible for Market Message reconciliations on a monthly basis and issuing the related invoices to customers
- Perform annual disbursements cash out and clear down AR invoices
- Coordinating and following the internal process within the organisation to escalate and resolve these disputes as appropriate
- Other duties as required from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant experience in a similar financial role is required
- Business/Accounting qualification/degree highly desirable
- Operating in a utility company or in a regulated industry would be an advantage
- Oracle R12 / other ERP system experience desirable
- Maximo experience desirable
- Credit Control experience desirable
- Ability to work with others to ensure success in the performance of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey messages in a clear and sufficient manner
- Proven effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise and remain focused
What you'll get in return
Holidays, Pension, Hybrid Role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.