Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading construction company in their Galway Office?
Your new role
- Management of the AP inbox ensuring incoming e-mails are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Receiving, verifying and processing invoices on the financial system
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors and respond to queries
- Liaising with site personnel and managers for invoice approval and resolution of any issues
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Excellent and accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Professional telephone manner.
What you need to do now
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Collaborative Team Member.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Passion for continued learning and personal development.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1097499