Exciting opportunity to work as an Account Assistant/ Payable Part Time
- Input of purchase invoices to procurement system, ensuring its accuracy and completeness
- Prepares all necessary supplier payments for approval by Financial Controller and remittance advice to accompany payment detailing invoices to be paid.
- Maintains filing systems for all relevant information; invoices, supplier statements, petty cash dockets and all other journals including bank statements and cheque and direct debit payments.
- Daily income audit and reconciliation to cash, credit card & voucher reports.
- Analysis of voids, discounts & cash variances and compile a daily report for Financial Controller
- Ensures all cheques and direct debit payments are posted to correct supplier account.
- Weekly recording and balancing of petty cash.
- Prepares reports as requested to develop a more informative database for improved management decision-making and critical evaluation of work activities.
Skills for the Role
- Knowledge of modern accounting systems and online banking.
- Competence in Microsoft Office products specifically Excel.
- Competence in Procurement Software would be an advantage.
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts.
- Honesty, integrity & reliability
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Aptitude for role in Finance is essential
- Experience in Sage Accounting and Procure Wizard an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Gym membership
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.