Your new role
- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets
Other tasks associated with the role:
What you'll need to succeed
- Planning and budget control.
- Assisting qualified Accountants with audits.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Office Adhoc
What you'll get in return
- 2+ years experience with an accounts role
- A drivers licence as the role is full time on site
- Willingness to upskill and progress
- Great communicator
- Communal and friendly working environment
- Opportunities to progress
- Attractive salary
- On-site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1096537