Join a large manufacturing company in a broad ranging Hybrid position that involves business partnering.
Your new company
You will work with a large organisation that have invested over 500 million in capital investment in the past few years. They have state of the art manufacturing facilities in Ireland, exporting 90% of its products, all supported by over 1200 employees. The company is very well established, profitable, constantly evolving and producing top quality products which are in considerable demand.
The Company has a very strong leader with a clear vision of where the company is going. It really is a great time to join. Also, the company has the scale to offer you strong career development opportunities.
Your new role
You will work with a strong and amicable leader who has a very pleasant management style. The role is hybrid with no crazy overtime. You will provide financial support and direction to various departments within the company. So, there is a good deal of business partnering, building relationships, gathering information and providing insightful reporting.
- Support in the preparation of month end and year end management accounts.
- Work with team members in preparing the Annual Financial Budget especially in relation to certain Departments.
- Prepare monthly accounts with explanations for variances to budgets.
- Analyse spend and identify where savings can be made in conjunction with the various managers.
- Review and report the weekly variances on certain spends and identify issues and opportunities in areas such as transport, payroll, haulage and more.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports on products.
- Issuing Supply Chain weekly estimate and actual reports re performance of the prior period.
- Support the business in achieving the highest standards within the production sites to customer process of Integrated Business Planning (IBP) including facilitating monthly meetings with Senior Management and team members.
- Assisting in ad-hoc reports and project work as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant Chartered, ACA, ACCA & CIMA.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Good business partnering skills to establish and maintain strong working relationships.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Good commercial acumen.
What you'll get in return
You will earn a salary up to €55,000+ Bonus + Pension + Holidays + Parking + Social Club + Hybrid Working policy for office staff – 2 days off site and 3 days on + Expenses + Subsidised restaurants and modern canteen facilities + Free parking + onsite Occupational Health + Continuous Training.
Work with a great boss that will support you fully, very good career progression opportunities both on this site, with Group or on another site. The company has the scale and the ambition to match your career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Vincent Murray now.#1102867