Mallow based accounting position VAT, PAYE, Payroll, Accounts preparation, book keeping - Good Career opp.
Your new company
Based on the Mallow manufacturing site you will work with a great Finance team that has an experienced leader. Reputation as a solid employer and in particular this Finance Director has an open door policy, having placed other candidates in the finance function, I can highly recommend this opportunity.
Your new role
Working on the Irish and UK entities with responsibility for Vat, Paye, Payroll, Bank Recs, Accounts Preparation. Its a hands on role working in a team environment, it is 5 days in the office as you will be business partnering with finance, manufacturing, production and other functions.
- Take ownership of the daily bookkeeping.
- Filing and payment of all Irish Revenue returns and also for UK Entity - including PAYE/VAT/RCT/Intrastat.
- Assist in monthly company and project report preparation, to include performance reports and management accounts preparations.
- Assist in weekly budget forecasting and cashflows management.
- Assist with annual audit process for Irish & UK entities.
- Management of all company insurance and legalities.
- Reconciliations including bank, income, debtors and creditors
- Preparation of weekly/monthly Irish & UK payroll, including expenses.
- Provide support to Human Resources function.
- Processing and payment of monthly sub-contractor payments.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience and industry experience would be ideal, attention to detail, energy with the drive to be part of a business that is expanding with growth plans. Basically, we have a great team here and we want you to bring enthusiasm into work, with a "can do attitude"
What you'll get in return
A salary from €40k to €55k is available depending on your experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Vincent Murray now. #1097759