Hays would like to invite you to a panel discussion chaired by Liam Diamond, the inward-investment partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers. Members of the panel will include Dermot O’Leary, the Chief Economist at Goodbody Stockbrokers, John Whelan, CEO of the Irish Exporters' Association (IEA) and a senior executive from a highly-successful international company which decided to establish their European headquarters in Ireland.
Topics for discussion will include:
- How to effectively access international markets
- Why Ireland is still a great place in which to do business
- How to attract more of your parent company’s business to Ireland.
About the speakers:
- Liam Diamond is a Tax Partner in PwC Ireland, specialising in inward investment and international tax planning. Liam will be drawing on his 14 years experience with PwC in the multi-national and Irish corporate markets.
- Dermot O'Leary is the Chief Economist with Goodbody Stockbrokers, Ireland's longest established stockbroking firm. Dermot, a familiar figure in the Irish media, recently published a report on Ireland's increasing competitiveness in the world economy.
- Fidelma Healy is the Chief Operating Officer at Gilt Groupe, a business that is rapidly establishing itself as one of the leading online fashion and travel retailers in the US. Gilt Groupe recently set up its European operations in Ireland, based out of Dublin and Limerick.
- Richard Eardley is the Managing Director of Hays Ireland. He has over 20 years of recruitment experience which have allowed him to work with a wide range of industries. Richard is a regular contributor to the media on employment topics.
- John Whelan is the CEO of the Irish Exporters' Association (IEA). He has been prominent in Government, business and media circles throughout the past year in driving the need for stimulus measures to support the export industry through the recession.
This is an opportunity to share ideas and experiences with like-minded senior finance professionals.
Venue: Chartered Accountants House, 47-49 Pearse Street, Dublin
Date: 8th September
8.00am Introduction by Mike McDonagh & Liam Diamond
8.30am Discussion forum
Click here to book your complimentary place